Dress Code And Behavior
- Girls should wear modest dresses or skirts. These must be at or below the knee while in a sitting position. No tight, low-cut, or revealing tops.
- Boys should wear long pants.
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts.
- Undergarments should be fully covered at all times.
- Clothing should not have any vulgar or offensive printing.
- Please maintain a kind, loving, selfless, Christ-like attitude at all times (Phil. 2:5). We don't want any strife or contention.
- Please be willing to learn and grow as a Christian (Prov. 4:13).
- No swearing, cursing, or corrupt communication (Eph. 4:29).
- Please abide by any rules set by any youth leader.
- Please participate and have fun!